Are you a people person and excited to make an impact at the trendiest wellness destination of Antwerp? Are you efficient, forward-thinking and have remarkable interpersonal skills? Then we are looking for YOU! Our newest part-time front desk manager (28 hours a week) who goes the extra mile for our members.
- You are in charge of our front desk. You will develop a smooth working customer care service
- You will be in charge of the front desk team. You will inspire them daily to give our members the full service they deserve
- You will always be ready to help our members with all questions and issues they might be having and try to implement solutions to fulfil their needs
- You will be responsible for set up our planning tool and monitor the daily administration of our classes and fitness
- You will work out the marketing for front desk related projects
- You are an all-rounder who can handle multiple tasks at once without losing focus
- You are very punctual and good with administration
- You are easy-going, emotionally intelligent and are a match with the Sportclub Het Eiland brand
- You are happy to go the extra mile for our members because service +1 is in your DNA
- You know how to motivate your team
- You have a background in communication or marketing
- Your communication skills in English and Dutch are on a high level
What we offer:
- A 28 hour-contract
- Awesome colleagues and even more awesome club members
- A competitive salary in line with your experience and background
Do you want to become part of our ambitious team with endless potential?
Send your cv and motivation letter asap to firstname.lastname@example.org
How to apply for this job
Send your cv and motivation letter to email@example.com.